Get the Skills to Be an Administrative Health Specialist
Train in as Little as 9 Months for a Career in a Medical Office
Our Administrative Health Specialist program will thoroughly prepare you to become a vital member of today’s healthcare team in this exciting and expanding industry. We can help you acquire the skills you need to work at the front desk in a variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, clinics and physician offices.
If you want a career in a field that stayed strong even at the worst of the recession, check out what our Administrative Health Specialist Program can do for you:
- Concrete Skills: We’ll give you the comprehensive foundation you need to work in today’s busy medical office. You’ll be trained in admissions procedures, coding, billing, appointment scheduling, medical records management and insurance processing. You’ll learn how to use the software and systems you need to do your job and do it well.
- Hands-on Training: Healthcare administration training from Porter and Chester Institute is all about getting in there and doing the job. Your workstation will have the same types of systems, using the same kinds of forms and records you would find in an actual healthcare office. We’ll offer you real-world scenarios on what you might encounter on the job –so when the time comes, you’ll be prepared.
- Qualified Instructors: All our instructors are professionals from the field who know the material and work hard to get to know you as an individual. They care about your success and we keep class sizes small so you can get the individualized attention you deserve.
- Job Outlook: According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in the healthcare field will remain in demand through 2020. And with the training you receive at Porter and Chester Institute, you’ll get the skills you need to compete in the marketplace. You’ll also have access to our team of Career Services Advisors to help you in your career search. At Porter and Chester Institute, we work with you until you find the career opportunity that matches your newly acquired skills.
- Soft Skills: In addition to administrative knowledge, you’ll learn how to interact with patients, doctors, insurance personnel and medical staff with professionalism. We’ll teach you what it means to be a good employee in a real world setting.
To learn more about healthcare administration training at Porter and Chester Institute, request information from one of our Career Program Specialists today!
Our Administrative Healthcare Specialist program is offered at these campuses:
Classes begin soon!