Automotive Technology Program
Get hands-on automotive training at Porter and Chester Institute which can help you achieve a successful career! With automotive training from PCI, you’ll have the skills necessary to work in several settings such as an independent service center or a car dealership in as little as 12 months. If you’re looking for an automotive training school, you don’t need to look any further.
Automotive technician training at Porter and Chester Institute will prepare you to become a skilled technician in today’s vehicle service industry. We can help you acquire the skills you need to diagnose, repair and maintain all makes and models so you can have a career in this growing field.
If you’re a hands-on learner who is passionate about cars, here are some reasons our automotive programs in Connecticut and Massachusetts may be a perfect match for you:
- Concrete Skills: You’ll be trained to diagnose and repair all major vehicle components including engines, electronics, fuel and emission systems, transmissions, and body control systems. You’ll also learn how to boost vehicle performance and keep cars in tip-top shape.
- Hands-on Training: In addition to classroom instruction, you’ll spend a lot of time in our auto shops where you’ll get to work on real cars with real problems. We’ll test your skills with training models, but you’ll also get to work on real vehicles with the wear and tear you’d see in an actual service station.
- Qualified Instructors: Our instructors are all ASE Certified Master Technicians with years of professional experience. They are knowledgeable on all vehicle makes and models. They are also friendly, caring and committed to your success. They’ll treat you like your employer would, with respect and confidence in your ability to get the job done.
- Job Outlook: With more than 245 million cars on the road today, automotive repair is a growing industry. The automotive training you will receive at Porter and Chester Institute will prepare you to work in dealerships, repair facilities and specialty shops.
- Soft Skills: In addition to motor vehicle knowledge, you’ll learn how to interact with customers with professionalism. We’ll teach you what it means to be a good employee in a real world setting.
To learn more about automotive training at Porter and Chester Institute, request information from one of our Career Program Specialists today!
Our Automotive Technology program is offered at these campuses:
Classes begin soon!
Gainful Employment Disclosures for our Automotive Technology program:
Automotive Technology: PCI Campuses* — Day
Automotive Technology: PCI Campuses* — Evening
Automotive Technology: PCI Branford Campus — Day
Automotive Technology: PCI Branford Campus — Evening
*Does not include PCI Branford
For MA residents only – Massachusetts Program Information Pages, 940 CMR 31:
Automotive Technology: PCI MA Campuses – Day
Automotive Technology: PCI MA Campuses – Evening