Get the Skills to Become an IT Professional
Hands on Computer & Network Technology Training in as Little as 1 Year
With computer networking training you can become an important member of an IT team. The Computer & Network Technology program at Porter and Chester Institute will thoroughly prepare you to work on computers and their networks in a variety of settings. In as little as 12 months, we can help you acquire the skills you’ll need to install, configure and maintain the computer systems which are so vital to modern day business and life.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
PCI’s online career quiz takes a few minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Take the Porter and Chester Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
If you’re already good with computers and like solving some real world puzzles, here are just a few reasons to get your computer networking training at Porter and Chester Institute:
- Job Outlook: Computers are everywhere and they all need to be set up, maintained and fixed when things go wrong. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs in IT are expected to remain favorable through 2020. And our computer training classes will teach you the training you need to work in fields like business, education, healthcare, finance and much more!
- Concrete Skills: You’ll be trained to install computer hardware and software. You’ll learn all about operating systems, networking interface components, cabling and connectivity. You’ll learn how to connect computers to company intranets and the Internet and how to maintain, test, evaluate and perform routine updates to them and their networks. You’ll also learn the importance of network administration and security and how to help companies run and protect their data.
- Hands-on Training: The hallmark of all our programs is hands-on learning. Your work station will replicate what you might find in the field and you’ll get to learn by doing –not just from reading about theories in a book.
- Certifications: The computer networking technology training you receive will help prepare you for certification in A+, MCP and Network+, which are the nationally recognized standards of leading IT employers.
- Soft Skills: In addition to computer knowledge, you’ll learn how to present yourself as a professional in today’s work environment. We’ll teach you what it means to be a good employee in a real world setting.
Still interested in a future in network computer training in MA or CT? Act now and request information from one of our Career Program Specialists today!
Our Computer & Network Technology programs are offered at the following campuses:
Classes begin soon!