Get the Skills to Be a CADD Professional
Train in 1-Year in Computer Aided Drafting & Design
Help build America’s future while you build your own by getting AutoCAD training and much more from Porter and Chester Institute. Our CADD programs will teach you the skills you need to turn concepts from engineers and architects into usable computer-generated drawings and designs. Buildings, bridges and manufactured products all require teams of people to bring ideas from the drawing board to reality. If you’d like to be an integral member of one of these vital teams, check out the CADD training at Porter and Chester Institute today.
If you’re a visual learner who likes working with computers, our CADD classes can set you on your new career path. Here are just a few of the skills you could learn in one of our CADD programs:
- Architectural and Civil CAD/D Technology: These programs will teach you how to turn architectural concepts and designs into computerized drawings and plans. You’ll learn how to generate CADD plans for buildings, roads and related services like electrical, HVAC, plumbing and sewers. You’ll also learn to design and draw 3D plans.
- Mechanical and Electronic CADD Technology: This program will teach you how to create the 2D and 3D drawings that are used in product manufacturing and engineering. Most every product—from microchip to monster truck—requires the kinds of drafting and design skills you could learn in our CADD classes.
- Hands-on Training: At Porter and Chester Institute, you’ll learn by doing, working with the same quality software that is used out in the real world. You’ll work with programs like AutoCAD, SolidWorks and Revit, and you’ll also learn the fundamentals of design, construction and manufacturing so that you understand the practical application of what you are doing in the classroom and on the computer.
- Job Outlook: Today, everything seems to be generated on a computer before it moves into production. That’s why your newly acquired skills could be such an asset in the job market. There are so many industries that rely on CADD technology!
- Soft Skills: In addition to honing technical skills, you’ll learn what it takes to be a professional in today’s business world. We’ll teach you what it means to be a good employee in a real world setting.
To learn more about our CADD programs, request information from one of our Career Program Specialists today!
Our CADD programs are offered at the following campuses:
Classes begin soon!
Gainful Employment Disclosures for our Computer-Aided Drafting & Design programs:
Architectural & Civil CADD Technology: PCI Campuses* — Day
Architectural and Civil CAD Technology: PCI Campuses* — Evening
Architectural & Civil CADD Technology: PCI Branford Campus — Day
Mechanical and Electronic CADD Technology: PCI Campuses* — Day
*Does not include PCI Branford
For MA residents only – Massachusetts Program Information Pages, 940 CMR 31:
Architectural and Civil CADD Technology: PCI MA Campuses – Day
Architectural and Civil CAD Technology: PCI Woburn Campus – Evening