Explore all your options for financing your career training
at Porter and Chester Institute
When you’re ready to commit to your career training, you don’t want anything standing in your way. That’s why our team of Educational Funding Specialists is here to help you find all the resources that might be available to you. There are federal, state and private programs that can make your career training more affordable.
Some of the federal Title IV financial aid programs that are available to qualified students include:
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans (DSL)
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan (DUL)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans (DPLUS)
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
The Porter and Chester Institute Net Price Calculator is designed to help you estimate how much your total career training program will cost you.
- Porter and Chester Institute Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Student Alert: Beware of Student Debt Relief Scams and Fraudulent Lawsuit Solicitations
- College Navigator – NCES Data for PCI
Are you career training ready? Find out!
Take the Porter and Chester Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Career Training Readiness score now.