Start Training Now for a Career You’ll Love!
Why Porter and Chester Institute?
- PCI has been providing Career Training in New England since 1946
- PCI has 9 campus locations throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts
- PCI is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges is a national accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education
- In 2012, Porter and Chester Institute of Watertown received the School of Excellence Award from ACCSC which recognizes schools for their commitment to the expectations and rigors of ACCSC accreditation.
- Prepare to take the CMA or RMA certification tests
- Train in clinical and administrative projects taken from actual medical office environments
- Receive ongoing job placement assistance
- Classes are offered mornings & evenings*
Want to make a difference in the lives of others, as well as your own
Gain the knowledge and skills to be attractive to employers in today’s medical offices, hospitals, and other health services environments.
Medical Assisting is listed as one of the top 10 jobs predicted to have the fastest growth by 2016. Best of all, the medical assisting program allows you to start your new career in 9 months taking morning classes and 15 months taking the evenings classes.
*Not all classes are available at all locations.
Career Opportunities as a Medical Assistant
- Physicians Offices
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Respite Care
- Long Term Care Facility
- Home Health Care
- Insurance Industry
- And More…