Get ready for a new career with training from Porter and Chester Institute.
We know that when you’re ready to create a better life, you don’t want anything standing in your way. That’s why we’re here to help you through the admissions process in any way we can, including:
- Reviewing your career options: Our dedicated Career Program Specialists will answer all your questions about your educational options here at PCI.
- Exploring your financing options: You’ll meet with an Educational Funding Specialist who can help you determine all your options for financing your education here at PCI.
- Answering your questions: We’ll answer any questions you have about the application process, including providing a thorough explanation of all the required forms you will need to submit.
- Collecting your educational documentation: To study at PCI, you’ll need a high school graduation diploma or the equivalent. If you need it, we will also help you obtain a copy of your transcript or diploma from your high school (or your GED certificate) so you can get started in the program of your choice right away!
- Learn by Doing – 50% of course time is in labs
- Schedule classes around your commitments
- Learn from instructors who are industry veterans
- Make the change now! Quick start onto your new career path and your new life
Tour a Campus
Plan a visit to a campus and see the labs and classrooms where you’ll receive your training. You may even be able to see a class in session. Bring your parents, spouse, friends and loved ones. Your education and happiness is important to those who care about you. Let them be a part of the process and we’ll answer their questions too!
Are you career training ready? Find out!
Take the Porter and Chester Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Career Training Readiness score now.