Help your student make the right career training decision now.
At Porter and Chester Institute, we invite parents to be a part of the admissions process. We understand that you want to support your student’s career decisions and we’re here to help you by:
- Reviewing your student’s career training options: Our dedicated Career Program Specialist will answer any and all questions you and your student have about their educational options.
- Exploring financing options: Our Educational Funding Specialists will answer any questions you have about program costs and explore all of the options for financing your student’s education.
- Answering your questions: We’ll answer any questions you have about the application process, including providing a thorough explanation of all the required forms you and your student will need to submit.
- Verifying high school graduation: We’ll help your student get everything else done ahead of time, so they can get started in their program of choice as soon as they graduate!
- PCI has been providing career training in New England since 1946
- Help your son or daughter prepare for a new career in as little as 9 months!
- PCI has high standards for itself and for its students. Our mission is to train our students in the technical and professional skills essential for their chosen career. Technical skills are vital but learning how to be a professional is also integral to our education philosophy.
Tour a Campus
Plan a visit to a campus and see the labs and classrooms where you’ll receive your training. You may even be able to see a class in session. Bring your parents, spouse, friends and loved ones. Your education and happiness is important to those who care about you. Let them be a part of the process and we’ll answer their questions too!
Are they career training ready? Find out!
Take the Porter and Chester Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes for your son or daughter to complete and they’ll get a personalized report. Identify their strengths and social style plus the training and positions they’re best suited for.