Not sure what to do next? Let us help you take that first step on this exciting journey.
If you’re a high school student about to graduate and wondering what’s next, we should talk! Our hands-on training programs are designed to help graduates get into careers that are in demand quickly.
Tour a Campus
Plan a visit to a campus, tour our facility, and meet our faculty. You’ll see the labs and classrooms where you’ll receive your training. You may even be able to see a class in session. Bring your parents, spouse, friends and loved ones. Your education and happiness is important to those who care about you. Let them be a part of the process and we’ll answer their questions too!
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’ll help you explore your options in choosing a career that’s the right fit for you. We’ll then assist you, and your parents, through the entire application process one step at a time by:
- Reviewing your career options: Our dedicated Career Program Specialists will answer any questions you and your family might have about our programs and talk about what makes sense for you.
- Exploring your financing options: You’ll meet with an Educational Funding Specialist who can help determine the options you have towards financing your educational future here at PCI.
- Answering your questions: We’ll answer any questions you have about the application process, including a thorough explanation of all the required forms you will need to submit.
- Awaiting your high school diploma: Submitting a copy of your high school diploma (or GED certificate) is the final step in the Admissions process. We’ll help you get everything else done ahead of time, so that when you do graduate from high school or receive your GED certificate you’ll be ready to get started in your program of choice.
We also have 2 scholarships available, Beacon Skilled Trades and Beacon Health Technology. Find out more information about these scholarship opportunities here.
- Gain real skills in your first weeks of class – no more boring English or History courses
- Be able to use a variety of technologies as part of your training such as iPads (specific programs only)
- Leave time in your day for work and play thanks to efficient class schedules
- Be prepared to begin a new career in as little as 9 or 12 months!
Are you career training ready? Find out!
Take the Porter and Chester Institute “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get your Career Training Readiness score now.
Get started today! Embark on exciting destinations on your career journey with us!
If you are a high school counselor or teacher and would like to learn more about how PCI can be the right choice for your graduating seniors, please contact us at 1-800-870-6789.