Let our Career Services Advisors
help you launch your new career!
The Career Services team at Porter and Chester Institute is here to help you explore, plan & achieve your new career goals. If you want career training, support and guidance, here are just a few
reasons Porter and Chester Institute is the right school for you:
- Employer focused curriculum: Your training is designed based on what area employers have told us is important to them. We understand what they want from their employees and that’s what we teach you. We train you in industry-relevant skills to help you succeed in your career.
- Full time Career Service Advisors: Our full-time staff is dedicated to helping you find a career you’re most likely to flourish in. We’ll help you with your job search and also with your resume and cover letter. We’ll teach you how to prepare for interviews and even give you tips on the kinds of questions you might be asked –and how best to answer them.
- Ongoing career assistance: Our Career Services Department is your Career Services Department. We’re proud to help all our students and graduates – even after you have graduated or landed that first job. You can always come to us for career guidance.
Contact a Career Services Advisor now to find out how we can help you look for the career opportunity that’s right for you.
Upcoming Career Fairs
Our Career Fairs are great opportunities for graduates and students to meet employers and speak with Career Services Advisors about post graduation plans. Visit Career Services to learn more!
- December 6th at Rocky Hill from 11am to 1pm
- December 7th at Waterbury from 11am to 12:30pm
- December 11th at Worcester from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- December 12th at Stratford from 10:30am to 12:00pm
- December 12th at Chicopee from 10am to 11:30am
- December 19th at Canton from 10:30am to 12pm